Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old September 26th, 2009, 02:47 PM

Default Projector Screen or Big Screen

What would be better for a home entertainment system? A big screen tv or one of those big home projection screen? My friend has a home project screen and the quality wasn't great, but maybe they have better ones out there? As for big screen tv, they're really expensive and is its quality more worth the money?
Old September 26th, 2009, 04:40 PM

I think if you could afford a really nice big screen, just go for that. Projections are nice but I really don't think they're worth the money. Atleast with big screen you can watch normal television also. I've seen some really good Samsung big screens. Man...I can't wait for the day I can afford one.
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:13 PM

I agree, go with the big screen. My friend has one and it has a great picture. Also I would get some of that extra speakers. It really makes a big difference when your watching a scarry movie. The bad guy will suddenly start talking behind you and wow, it makes you jump.
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:48 PM

i tink projectors are fun if you r with freinds in like someone backyard or somethiing you know.. but i really like big screens i dunno its just more convienant i guess.. plsu its alwasy better to watch a movie in the movie theater
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:55 PM

i think a projector screens are the better bet because they can play movies either on the screen or a white wall. and you can move your projector so many places were if your had a huge tv it would probably have to stay where it was placed. I highly reccoment a projector and a screen.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:06 PM

I think its better to get a projectionor screen. Its movable and it gives you the felling of being in a movie theater. Plus they're really nifty when it comes to technology and people would really oooo and ahhh over your entertainment choice. Not alot of people would buy a projector screen because they think its more reasonable to get a regular big screen tv.
I would seriously advise the projector screen!!!
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM

I think if you have a room specifically for a theater showing, I would go for a projector screen since the quality you can get from a projector is really high-quality and well-done. An HD Big Screen TV would do the same to be honest, but a TV is more general while the Projector, you can adjust. Personally, I'd go with the TV since a good TV is cheaper than a great projector.
Old November 20th, 2009, 04:35 PM

For me I would prefer a big screen to a projector screen. When I was little we watched movies on a projector screen but the quality wasnt that great and I just always prefered an actual tv screen. I think that even a medium sized tv would still be great to watch movie on. The thing i dont like about projector screens is that the color isnt that great as it is on tv screens so i think i would even rather watch movies on regular tvs than on projector screens.
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:24 AM

I gotta go with a projector. You can take them anywhere, they're smaller in size than a TV, and depending on the projector, you can get a picture as big as a big screen HD TV, and it'll look just as good. So I gotta go with the projector.
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:14 PM

i personally like the looks of a tv better than a projector. if the projector was clear like my hd tv then maybe i would choose that but since all the the prokectors ive seen have been kinda blurry and not that sharp of a picture i will stick to my tv but if they finally are able to make the movie super clear and crisp then i would totally choose one of those.