Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old September 24th, 2009, 11:54 AM

Default toning up those thighs

i got those jiggle ones.. you know the one that have that extra wiggle when you play with it. grrrr.. i was wondering what kind of exercise i can do to make it not so jiggle. i'm not trying to make them stick thin but i don't want so much jiggleness in them.. help!!!
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:28 PM

I'm not a fitness wizard, but I'm sure some jogging/running will most definitely help. Probably doing some swats will make a difference too. Swats are pretty painful in my opinion but hey no pain no gain. So cheesy but you should google it too. I need to tone mines up also. =T
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:50 PM

omg i hate those types of thighs.. i have them and it totally kills me.. i wish they were toned up and not all jiggily. i also hate the fact that i have my arms and they jiggle its so embarissing i totally wish that i didnt hve them but i think they run in the family mom grandma n i all have them
Old September 26th, 2009, 01:24 PM

There was a machine at the gym that is supposed to work out your thighs I believe yopu sit down, and you have to either close your legs, or spread them open. One way works out your inner thighs and the other works out your outer thighs. Other than that, I'd focus more on working out your legs as well as jogging to lose general weight.
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:44 PM

i wish there was a workout plan i can do just for specific things like my theighs, stomach .. stuff like that haha. because i could really use it right now.. ive gained some weight and im not very happy with it.. any ideas on helping me lose maybe 5 pounds?
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM

I would say to do lundges or stairs. Also running/jogging might help build up muscles. If you have access to a gym you should do the leg builder workouts. Stairs would be my best bet. If you live close to a highschool you can run up and down their stadium stairs. It burns but it works, especially if you're really looking to improve the state of your legs.
Old October 28th, 2009, 12:30 PM

You can try going to the gym and working on the leg press. Thats the quickest way to tone up your leg muscles. Running does some what but it will take you forever to finally see some changes. After about a wk and a half of leg presses you should see a different in you legs.
Old October 30th, 2009, 02:30 PM

Man I kind of wish I still had my membership at the gym but my parents cancelled it since I wasn't really going haha. but know i really feel like I have the motivation to do so. but yeah I think I will probably just start running and doing situps because when i was in track I was in pretty good condition so I think I'll probably just do that. Hopefully that will help but I always get so lazy after awhile hopefully it won't happen this time. I mean I guess I probably should schedule like a specific time in my schedule so I can just make myself do it maybe I'll start today.
Old October 31st, 2009, 04:10 PM

There was this one machine that would work out your thighs in the gym, the one where you either spread your legs apart and push your legs in, those work out your inner and outer thighs, so I'd find that in the gym, and use that to work them out.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:48 AM

To me personally, its easier to loose weight than to tone up. Toning up muscles, especially the thighs and stomach, take forever. You have to be very disciplined and really want to really want improvement, because you rarely ever see it. For the first couple of weeks it looks as if nothing has changed and then all of a sudden you see your legs/stomach and you have muscle diffintion. Its weird like that, well atleast for me and some of the people I know it is.