Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 24th, 2009, 12:26 PM

Default Tool academy

i don't have cable at home but i was watching this at my uncle's house for a second before it got to the good part because i had to pick up my boyfriend but it was sooo funny.. i know most reality shows are fixed especially mtv but hey it's still funnY! i watcjhed up too when the girlsfriend were waztching of videos of their boyfriend's cheating and blah blah blah. some girl punched her boyfriend... and then i had to elave =(
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:06 AM

haha yeah i watch this sometimes too so far im doing good watching the episodes like the day after they come on.. and i have to tell you there are alot of slapping in season two.. i remember in season one there was this girl who brough her boyfriend.. and then his real long time girlfriend of 3 yrs shows up and is like.. ummm im his girlfriend. it was hilarious
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:10 AM

ohhhsnapp! haha i havent seen this in awhile since like the first episode but it was hilarious.. i remember watching liei the last 3 episodes of season one and matsuflex.! haha he was my fav. good entertaing show
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:37 PM

I think this show is hilarious. especially the fact that some of the guys are such jerks but thier girlfriends still want to be with them. Some of them are trying to get better but it seems like all thier progress goes up in shambles when they make one dumb mistake. Its very entertaining to watch but also you heart goes out to the girls trying to better their men.
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:03 PM

i truly do feel bad for the girlfriends sometimes becasue you can tell they really do care and are truly hurt by the fact that there boyfriends are completely idiots who probably could never get anyone else as good as the girl they already have.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:37 PM

this show hilarious and makes you wonder how some of those girls can stand being with those guys. I love the theraphy sessions and how they help people and sort of give you insight into what may be going wrong in your own relationship. Both the guys and girls have Issues but on the show they guys tend to come off as being the most troubled even though some of the girls are exotic dancers and other things of that nature. I love this show!!
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:52 PM

This show was so full of drama which made it a good watch if you wanted to get away from reality for a bit. Some of the guys were not that bad though after some theraphy. In some cases you can see why the guy was the way he was...his girlfriend who was tryin to change him and make him a better boyfriend was a stripper, "exotic dancer"...as they kept referring too. And most of their excuses were that it was because thats all they could find to support themselves...yea right. Some grocery store would be willing to hire you. Come ON girls have some pride!!
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:26 AM

This is really sad...you would think people would have more self love lol.
I would never want such private matters to be displayed on national tv for other peoples amusement. Thats just unthinkable. Yea I like watching the show because it's very funny and entertaining. But I mean all the garbage that gets thrown at you and the camera's always being there...Some of them do get help by the show but my thing is if you have that serious of problems and your not even married yet...LET IT GO!!!
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:08 PM

This show is hilarous. At first you wonder why would anyone want to go out with someone who's obviously not the right person for them. Not all the guys are that bad...sometimes its the girlfriend with the issues but acts all innocent...half of them are strippers or "exotic dancers." Whatever that means. Not that have anything against that. But its just that they get on there to change they're boyfriends when they themselves need to make a change...
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:48 AM

This show is always funny. Half the time because the stuff that happens is so unpredictable. I swear half those people are bipolar. One minute they love eachother and saying they're eachothers everything. And 5 minutes later they arguing and fighting and cursing at eachother. Some love...
But I guess its kindof a good show because some of the couples do benefit from it. I myself wouldn't go through all that trouble for nobody. If its not working out its over...simple.