Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old September 24th, 2009, 10:59 AM

Default Yeast Infection

i told someone that i think i have a yeast infection and they look at me with the disgusting face. i guess that person just don't understand that yeast infection can happen even if you never had sex before. it's can also happen because you don't have enough yeast in your body. DUH. anyways, what do you guys suggest using for yeast infection. i feel uncomfortable with pushing the medicine in me.. is there any other options?
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:08 PM

hmm well.. idunno.. ive never had one.. but im sure if you google it something will come up. or maybe theres somethig over the counter that you can get.
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:24 PM

I have never had one before but I've known others who have and the only way they were able to cure it was through over the counter creams. I don't know of anyother way of curing it but it shouldn't take that long to clear up after using the cream. Many people dont understand the meaning behind having a yeast infection but its a common occurance for women who aren't even sexually active to get one.
Old October 8th, 2009, 03:39 PM

yeah ive heard that isnt it like.. when the body doesnt or does create too much.. idunno it sounded more well explained in my head then it did when i tired to type it out haha.. but yeah ive also never had one.. but im not ruling out the possiblity of ever getting one
Old October 9th, 2009, 11:34 AM

yeast infections are very common yet many people are to shy to talk about it and are worried that others will judge them upon it. i have even heard of 3yr olds getting them, you can get them if you eat to many eggs and other dairy products. i think they have cream over the counter but those are all inserted and is basically cream forced up there.. good luck maybe google home cures.
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:24 PM

I think they'res this pill on the market but you have to get a perscription for it...I don't remember what its called but I saw the comericials for it so you should check it out.

I understand the whole problem with people judging you...becuase they're ignorant to the fact that you don't have to be sexual active to get this type of infection.

But good luck with it!!!
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:25 PM

they have a pill you can take its perscribed by your doctor and you take this pill for 2 weeks and then it goes away. some people seem to flush it out by drinking cranberry juice and taking cranberry tablets. but studies show that the amound of cranberry that you need to cure an infection is way more that you can get by taking the pills and drinking the juice.
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:38 PM

the infection itself can be pretty painful and irriating. make sure it is a yeast infection before you actually use the medicine. you can by over the counter monistat. they have monistat day 1, 3, and 7. i heard monistat 1 is just too powerful because the medicine is soo concentrated that it can actually hurt more than the yeast infection itself. the best way to go is 7 but 3 is good too.