Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:09 PM

Default beatles rockband

haha i know its totally off topic but .. i really want this beatles rockband,. it seems like so much fun or even the digital remastered cd. anyways.. who had it? anyone not like ot?
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:00 PM

yeah really it does! i alwasy see the commercials and they just make me want to sing all the songs.. haha i really want it.. but the sad thing is if i do get t i probably wont leave the house haha id be addicted!
Old September 28th, 2009, 02:25 PM

my friend has it and i always tell him .. one of these days im going over to play.. its probably going to be an all day event haha because i know wonce in start im going to want to play all the songs.. its just super entertaining and its the beatles!
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:09 PM

I've heard a lot about this Beatles Rockband. I have a friend who doesnt play games at all but went out and got Rockband just so she would have the Beatles game (to go along with all the other stuff she has collected that are Beatles related). I tihnk this much have been a huge success for Rockband, because its pulling in new people that wouldnt have otherwise played Rockband.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:52 PM

I stopped playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band right around Guitar Hero World Tour. now it's seemingly like each game is just simply an expansion pack than actually realeasing any sort of new content, and the new "Hero" games just feel quite riculous to me. DJ hero, Band Hero.....enough is enough. D: I want to go back to just guitar hero,that's as simple as it gets.
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM

Guitar Hero and Rock Band is simply too similar. D:

There is nothing that seperates the two from eachother. They're the same game, just different soundtracks for you to play the same game. It's like DDR, multiple expansions to a single game. At least DDR knew where it stood.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:31 AM

It seems like this ones going to be the Christmas hit this year. My cousin has it and I really like it, and i'm not into the whole guitar hero craze. Never owned a game system in my life. But I really had alot of fun playing it....maybe it was because of the the Beatles but I can't be for sure. We're having Christmas dinner at that same cousins house so I'm all excited to play again...I think my parents are planning to get it for me though so thats all good.
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:51 PM

seems like it would be fun. i mean.. who doesnt love the beatles haha but yeah anyays im freeZzzinng cold and im waiting fo the time to go .. its basically at a standstill with ten minutes lefts.. did i mention im freezing.. its super cold.. buurrrrr.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:52 PM

beatles rock.. would love to play this game i dont have any of the eqipment at home but still loved regualr rockband and i think i would sing along to the beatles becasue i mean who doesnt love the beatles. there classic.
Old January 6th, 2010, 06:35 PM

sounds like something that would keep me entertined for ever.. its seems like something i would really enjoy. but i have yet to play so i guess i'll never know haha.. anyways i think my friend has this so i will play one day