Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old September 15th, 2009, 03:39 PM

Default face grease in the morning

i always have this big dose of face grease in the morning when i wake up. is this normal or is this just me? and why am i producing so much oil on my face whenever i wake up.. is there anything i can use before i sleep to make the oil go away? help help
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:38 PM

I think you could try using some cetaphil. You can purchase it from drugstores. It's REALLY GOOD TO USE. I use a skin cleanser and a moisturizer. both products are really worth it!
Old September 16th, 2009, 03:55 PM

yeah i have a greasy face sometimes too.. and i dunno what triggers it because some mornings i have it and sometimes i dont.. i just wash my face all the time.. in the monring in the night.. wash wash wash.. with just body soap nothing else. and its been working good so far.
Old September 29th, 2009, 06:44 PM

usually morning face grease is caused from getting two warm during the night and that is the bodys way of sweating.. thats what my derm told me but she also said it is natural to have a "lite grease" on your face shows ur face is well moisturized. anyways its always best to wash your face morning and night just remember.. do not scrub to hard a face is a sensitive spot. it will help preven pimples and blackheads.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:58 PM

wow i did not know that .. so basically the hotter it is then the greaser your face is going to get.. makes sesne i dont know why i never correlated those two together. i use to carry those little grease papers the blue ones.. damn i cant remember the names.. something sheets.. and they actually did work.
Old December 7th, 2009, 05:27 PM

uggggh i hate grease in the morning.. n fact i hate grease all day thought the day.. i really dont use anything on my face but sopa becaseu anything makes me break out its crazy.. sometimes i think ive grown out of it.. but noppe it just comes back
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:01 PM

i hate this.. its the worst! ahh seriously i cannot stand grease in the mornin.. actually any time of the day liker sometimes i will wash my face and wake up the following morning and my face feels.. ughh terrible!
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:28 PM

yeah i hate that the same thing happens tome when i wash my face sometyimes i wake uop the following morniing and m face is super oily.. not to mention if i dont wash my hair every days.. forget it! its super oily. its so gross i hate it
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:41 PM

My friend has this problem with her acne. She spent the night at my house and I swear her face was sooooo oily in the morning. I was shocked because I thought she was over exaggerating. I got her some of those oily paper things you can buy thats like tissue paper but takes the oils off your face. She uses them now and her problem has gotten a little better...her face still gets super oily but that helps subside it.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:31 PM

ive been waking up like this alot lately so i just keep my cleansing pads near my bed so i can access them when i need them lolits just horrible i hate how it feels.. and like espeically if u shower at night and then the next morning you have some oil on your face i hate that