Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old September 15th, 2009, 01:42 PM

Default face lotion?

what kind of face lotion do you guys use? something that keeps you mosturized all day but won't make your face all greasy. something that also won't make you break out. do you guys have face lotion to recommend.. good and bad stories. and what to stay away from??
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:30 PM

personally.. i dont like to use anything on my face. sunblock, moistuizer, lotion, only because i have super sensitive skin... and oily face so i try to prevent as many break outs as i can.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:26 AM

It was hard finding a lotion that actually is safe to put on your face.. I already put this in another post but cetaphil is super safe and it's actually recommended from dermatologists. (= you can get it at your local drugstore.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM

oh yeah ive i used that once for when i had super dry skin from the beach and sunburn too i thin it worked very well in my face i should actually go back to that.
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:44 AM

I use cetaphil, its amazing it leaves your skin soft and moisturized all day and its not oily so I love it. Its not that expensive at all, you can get it at your local drug store and it can last you a long time because you dont need to use alot on your face also you can use if as regular lotion if you choose. I think its a great buy and a good investment.
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:28 PM

omg i wish i knew the name of the one i loved using. i was by clinique. it was yellow colored in the bottle it was square and worked like magic it never caused me to break out or nething like that. i loved it but i decided i would cut back on the makeup so i decided that i wasnt going to buy it any more but i was amazing. i loved it.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:46 PM

i use the store brand of face lotion.. they say it compares to name brand face creams so i use those. i think it works just as good as other name brands and its usually the cheepest and sometimes its the exact same formula but they have to give it another name because they cant sell the same product for way cheaper with the store brand name on it.
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:03 PM

yeah i know what you mean i have to same issue and i really wish sometimes when my face is super dry i could use a mositerzer what wont make me break out even the oil free ones still effect me ugggggh
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:11 PM

my face is really dry too but I guess that is because I barely put lotiion on it but if I do remember to I usually use my mom's chanel facial lotion. It is really nice I think. I dont know I have used other lotions on my face and sometimes my skin hurts i guess because of my skin is just too dry. but when i use the chanel lotion my skin just feels better.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:57 PM

My skin is very oily and breaks out really easily so im very picky with my facial lotions. and after trying many many different products i found that olay facial mosturizer is one of the best products to use for your face because it is not oily at all but its enough to keep your skin mosturized all day and it has 15spf for sun protection and it will not clog your pores. try it cuz i love it