Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old September 15th, 2009, 11:01 AM

Default skinny bitch.

has anyone ever read that book?
im reading it now its actually pretty good.. i will admit sometimes its a little hard to get through but its kinda funny sometimes.. like they are brutly honest in what they say. i bought it at target.. if your interesed you should go by and pick up a copy.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:06 PM

when i first saw the title of this thread i was like skinny bitch? haha. but i guess it's about a book. sounds like a very interesting book. the things you are describling sounds like something i seen on a tyra show! but i'll make sure ill chek that book out.
Old September 19th, 2009, 01:16 PM

I immediately thought of the same thing when I saw the thread. Skinny Bitch? I thought it was someone calling someone else out. But no, haha.

I'll make sure to at least check it out, not sure if I want to buy it. It sounds really really REALLY funny though.
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:26 PM

hahaha yeah! they have a whol series of skinny bitch books.. liek skinny bitch in the kitchen .. basically the book is writen byu a former model and a formal modeling scout and it tell you the trutyh about food.. in one chapter they literally say " if you want a fat ass drink soda.. if you want a lumpy fat ass drink diet soda'

haha its good tho.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 11:52 AM

haha yeah ive heard of this book!my friend read it awhile back and startred giving me all these lectures on what i should and shouldnt eat it got pretty annoying lol. i remember always telling her to shut up.. but i think i'll go pick up a copy this week. i'll just remember not to give out lectures . haha
Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM

i actually really like this book.. it something that i will admit was hard to get through at time but it was still really good elarned alot. i wanna know what alochol doeas tho.. i know theres a section on it but i dont really remember its been so long.. i heard this weekend that for every beer or class of wine you have.. you need to drink 3 glasses of water to equal it out so it wont tuen into fat
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:52 AM

This is a book?! Thats crazy funny. I'm a book nerd so im mostlikely going to go to target and get me a copy (or read it in the store). I've seen posts before on the book but I was like why are they making fun of skinny people? Maybe I should've checked it out before. But from reading the posts it sounds like a book I would love to read. Hopefully I could swing by target and get my copy.

Last edited by Lynzee Lapell; December 7th, 2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old December 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM

i have this book.. and i think its time i finished reading it espeically now i keep gaining weight cbut yeah i started it and got to about chapter 3 or so.. and started on those twilight books xwhich i need ot finishe before june 30th! for the next movie wooo cannot wait
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:11 PM

I've heard about the book...I actually saw it at the store took a look at the cover and smiled and went onto another book. Now after reading these post I'm thinking that maybe I should've actually flipped throught it. I'll have to go back to the store and see if they still have it there and maybe get it just for the heck of reading it. The title is kinda mean though its the opposite from what came to my mind when I read the title.