Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 8th, 2009, 06:02 PM

Default America's Next Top Model

i know some people are totally tired of tyra tyra tyra. but i'm still very much addicted to top model! it actually gets my boyfriend annoyed because he have to sit through it with me. so the next season is starting tomorrow! really excited because it's the short girls this time. who's going to be watching this?
Old September 10th, 2009, 02:53 PM

I actually did a get a chance to watch this. Tyra is a bit cheesy sometimes but I like the show as much as you sound like you do. To be honest though, I can't really imagine the petite models going too far in the real world but who knows? Maybe it just might work for them.

I wonder what happen to Amber. She was pretty... interesting
Old September 10th, 2009, 03:30 PM

i watched it last night too. i can't believe they did a whole make over thing so soon alredy. i guess maybe they are going to give them a crazy drastic one maybe later on in the show. i can't see much potential yet but i'm sure they are going to show up soon after a couple of episodes
Old September 15th, 2009, 02:57 PM

ohhh! i'm excited! tomorrow night is a new top model. i know some people are pretty tired of it but i'm still in that top model zone. don't know how far they can make it being petite but hey if they do then high five! i can't wait! let see what tyra have up her sleeves now..
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:37 PM

grrrr.. i'm mad. i was soo busy working on my paper that i totally forgot about top model. so what happened? i only saw the end and it was bianca and some other girl on the bottom 2. i don't like bianca. she's so picky. does anyone know when they are going to show last night's rerun!??
Old September 21st, 2009, 01:31 PM

i use to watch the seasons alot.. but what is it on now like the 15th season or something so i kidna lost interest but i still think its a greta show.. i cant complain tyra does a great jon with everything she does
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:26 PM

I haven't watched America's Next Top model in awhile...its been years. I used to be a junkie and I always had to watch it all the time no matter what. And when they had the marathons I would watch all of them also. Maybe I'll get back in the habit again when I finally watch another show. For awhile I thought they were going to cancel it because of some differences with the Jay and Tyra but idk I guess they resolved it.
Old October 26th, 2009, 02:22 PM

I was suprised to when they announced that they would be giving short models a shot. I used to love watching this show but then I got tired of it. When it first came out for the first couple of seasons I was addicted!! I stoped watching after the one they had with the transgender model on it. That season was so amazing!!! But I'll have to check out the short model thing. I think its cool that Tyra is giving all kinds of girls a shot at their dreams.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:18 PM

I've never seen it, and to be honest, it does sound like a good reality show, especially since I know of some people who plan on getting into that show. However, Tyra Banks is still the main reason why i don't watch it. I don't get why people like her, and I really don't appreciate her at all. At least, that's what I think.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:36 PM

I stopped watching this show a long time ago. I think its a great show and all but it just wasn't cutting it anymore...it kinda dried out a little bit. I like the idea of have short people on there but I still didn't watch it...I think a full figured person won the last one...the first ever. Which I think its great. But I probably wont be watching the new season if there is one.