Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old September 7th, 2009, 01:06 PM

Default Cardio

What kind of cardio exercises do you like to do? I prefer running or using the elliptical at the gym.
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:19 PM

I do use the treadmill at the gym but I like taking classes at the gym more. For cardio I like taking dance classes or kickboxing classes. The variety keeps me more interested and makes the time pass by faster !
Old September 19th, 2009, 01:25 PM

For me, it has to be the eliptical overall. The fact that your entire body is moving and striding with each movement is a plus, but it also feels more complete. Bike does not have enough movement, and you would eventually peak with treadmill. I personally hate the stairs, even though I admit they have the best workout....<_<
Old September 26th, 2009, 03:19 PM

Default machines

I think I get my best workout with a treadmill. But it's probably my least favorite because it's so boring. I like the stair climber thing also because I think it helps tone my legs. If my apartment gym had an elliptical I would love to use that in place of my treadmill.
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:04 PM

i love the epilitcal. haha im kinda competive so like i always try and out beat my last time and calorie count.. it keeps me going when im ultra tired. i need to start doing a cardio workout.. pshh ive been gaining some weight not good.
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:45 PM

For me personally, I also perfer running or jogging but only out in nature. I don't like going to the gym to use the running equiptment because I love running in scenic atmospheres. Running is mostly mental and when you run in nature you get distracted by its beauty and don't concentrate too much on the running itself. I only go to the gym to take cycling classes or lift weights, besides that I'm on my own.
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:34 PM

i need to start going on nightly walks or runs.. in the afternoon because boy oh boy the hoilday season is coming up and i cant afford to again any more weight.. haha i just need to maintain a stable excersie plan and just keep working on it until im happy with the weight ive worked on
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM

this might sound lame.. but sometimes i dance aroun in my room with like an ipod on or music i just dance dance dance and let me tell you it might noe seem liek alot but it does work you out.. even if its just a little any movement for 30 minutes is good for you.
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM

I prefer aerobics personally. I really enjoy having my entire body be active in class, and I really enjoy it a lot more than running around on a treadmill or doing the eliptical and just watching the time tick down to zero. It also passes the time much quicker than if I just ran around the track as well.
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:23 PM

I do kickboxing and take salsa...trying to get into tango (its really hard to get the steps down lol). I got the gym when I can usually just go on the eliptical. Or on the stair stepper thing they have there. I also take their cycling class so that has my legs in top notch shape. Kickboxing is soo much fun though...you should try it!!