Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old August 31st, 2009, 02:27 PM

Default chelsea lately.

i have to admit i love watching chelsea lately .. her roundtable is just hilarious.. i love jo koy too.. he laughs at all his won jokes its soo funny. anyone else enjoy watching this show?
Old September 2nd, 2009, 04:56 PM

i lovee! her shes super funny haha yeah i remember when she first got her show i didnt thin she was funny because i had seen her do like commentary on vh1 and i didnt think her comback where funny at all.. now i love her and chuy!
Old September 2nd, 2009, 05:22 PM

have you seent he comdians of chelsea lately?? hahahha soo funny its on at firdays at like 1030 i think .. its seriously has me cracking up all the time.. and jo koy hes a hottie i like his little bald head :]
Old September 4th, 2009, 05:31 PM

I haven't watched chelsey lately. I used to see her before on vh1 specials and I thought all the comedians on there weren't really funny. But maybe I'll try watching her show sometime. I do love ellen degeneres though. I just saw some of her standup on hbo and she was hilarious !
Old September 15th, 2009, 11:39 AM

i love jo koy! hes the best he laughs at his own jokes and i love it. haha yesterday they were talking about what kanye west did to taylor swift on the vma's. amdf seriously what was he thinking.. like really. what a jerk! ohh but jo koy wasnt on the roundtable :[
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:43 AM

hahah yeah shes pretty hilarious.. i actually tried to go get tickets for one of her shows.. and it was completely sold out.. well not sold out because they dont charge for tickets.. but it was full already and this was in auguest for a september show.
Old September 28th, 2009, 03:09 PM

yeah shes pretty hilarious most the time. i follow her on twitter and let me tell you.. her tweets crack me up sometimes.. where im actually laughing outloud. i love the roundtable tho.

& yeah i tried to get the tickets too and theyw film at like 200 and its already all sold out.
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:24 PM

i ger her tweets and i have to admit some of them make me laugh out loud and everyone kinda looks at me not really saying anything ahhh.. anyways.. im bored and tired.. its cold and im starting to get sick!
Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:37 PM

I've never seen this show but I heard that she's really funny. Some of her guest are really cool and the comedians on there are funny too. But I never really got around to watching an entire show because The time that it comes on is the same time as one of my favorite shows. Even though its really short I've never watched it.
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:43 PM

I watch in awhile and I think she is freaking hilarious. I got into it because of my little sister who like in the summer never missed a show but yeah she is so funny. I watched it last night when khloe and lamar where on and it was just freaking hilarious haha. and by the way khloe and lamar look soo cute together. he actually has a great sense of humor. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him he's 30 now.