Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum

Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum (http://www.bayho.com/forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.bayho.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   paranormal activity (http://www.bayho.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36468)

Fatima Bethroot October 14th, 2009 06:21 PM

paranormal activity

so last night i went to watch paranormal activity.. it was really good! i would not mind watching it again. but i will admit there are parts that get you.. its crazy haha like really your just in astonishment. at the events that occur.. i recommend you watch it.

Zoie October 15th, 2009 05:42 PM

at first when people were taklinga bout it i'm like what is that? something on cable i'm missing out on? but after my friends told me it's a scary movie. i saw the trailer of it.. looks interesting and a tad scary because when i went to the restroom i felt awkward :( so i probably going to pass on that.. i don't want to be scared when i get home!

Anthea October 15th, 2009 06:49 PM

man! if i had the choice to go back in time i wish i never watched this movie. i haven't watched a scary movie liek that in forever. i was scared to go to the restroom by myself after. BOO. and i had to sleep with the lgith on too!! watch it if you want to get a good scare!

Deirdre Sumpter October 20th, 2009 03:57 PM

i dont plan on watching this movie. i have heard to many things that are scarry about it. i dont like watching movies that give me nightmares or worrie me so i think im going to have to skip the movie and watch something a little more happy hahah im a chicken! ahh

Chloe Masson October 28th, 2009 02:52 PM

I haven't seen this movie but people keep telling me about it. I love scary movies for some reason they make me laugh. Especially when I watch them in the movies and witness peoples' reactions. ITs priceless. I'm seriously considering watching this now!! I hope its still showing. Probably Is, Man I hope so!!!

Julia Ramos October 28th, 2009 06:08 PM

its more trippy then scary i agree. i heard soo much stuff about how scary it was that i thinik i siked myself out and thought it was going to be alot more scaier then it already was.

Brea Cross November 14th, 2009 04:11 PM

I'm glad someone else posted about this. My mom said it was really good, but she also likes some movies that I can't stand. We can't trust her judgement on movies. I will go out and see it now that some other people say it was a good movie. Was it really scarry though? I can't watch scarry movies at night because they give me nightmares.

Deirdre Sumpter November 14th, 2009 04:55 PM

Someone told me that Paranormal Activity was simply like the Blair Witch movie, except with ghosts instead of witches. I personally do not like Blair Witch all that much since it was really just a largely overacted debacle. D: So if someone said that this movie is like Blair Witch, I am just saying far far away from it.

Jennelle Cooper November 16th, 2009 02:33 PM

i liked paranormal acitivity i thought it was entertaining and kept me interested.. it amazes me how that movie took 1500 to make and its grossed more then.. well last time i check it was like 300,000 something.. i might be wrong.. the actors got about 500 each.

Janae January 4th, 2010 04:36 PM

My friend was just telling me about it today randomly lol. She just watched it and she's telling me all the stuff that went down and how scary it was. I've never watched a really scary movie before that actually scared me because I just laugh at people's reactions because I know its all fake and planned...plus you can almost tell when stuffs going to go down....She's telling me I need to watch it but idk...