PDA

View Full Version : counting down the days..

Zoie
April 7th, 2010, 04:45 PM
i know it sounds really weird but i am really looking foward to becoming a grandma some day. im still super young but i think one thing i cant wait to do it so spoil my grand children and have them think that im the best grandma in the world. haha i still have probably atleast another 50 years before i become a grandma but im totally looking foward to it.

Anthea
April 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM
at first when i was reading this post i thought that you were going to be a grandma soon but after reading this post i learned that you one be one for a while. i think its specail that you are wanting to live a long life an to enjoy your future children and grandchildren. hopefuly you are able to live a healthy life so when you have grandchildren you are still active and able to play with them.

Bettina Lahey
April 8th, 2010, 03:51 PM
honestly, i felt that way before too! i was telling my boyfriend.. i can't wait till we're grandparents. it would be a nice to take the grandchildren out to the park and have a fun sleepover at the grandparents house.. but it is indeed very very far from now so ... hahah.. i'll just think about my own kids first. =)

Beatra
April 9th, 2010, 12:00 PM
haha i remember when i was younger my parents saying how exciting it must be to have grandchildren, at the time i was like how i wish i had my own family.. now its like oh great these kids drive me up the wall i cant stand it. and my parents still love being grandparents.. haha i hope that when i become a grandma i enjoy it as much as they do.

Coral Lawless
April 10th, 2010, 02:32 PM
I think that when it comes to grandparents, I am looking forward to it as well, but then again, at the moment, I don't plan on having children ro getting married, at least until I am 30 years old. I may be pretty old when I finally have kids, so here's to me being a grandparent, hopefully.

Deirdre Sumpter
April 12th, 2010, 11:59 AM
me too i want to be a grandma as soon as i can, but then at the same time i dont really want to be a super young grandma. i love playing with my neice and nephew and my own kids it so amazing. i cant wait untill i have my own grand kids..

Scarlett Lorenzo
April 12th, 2010, 04:35 PM
haha yeah it is a long time away but still its crazy to think about it like one day .. maybe some day soon in the next few years we will have children. and then they will grow up and one day..we will be grand parents its all crazy but its the way of life.

Echo Esham
April 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM
awww well thats sweet that you cant wait and you still have a while to go. haha. but yeah i even have names pictured out for a boy and a girl. i actually have two girl names. but im sure i will find a way to combin them into one like a middle name. hopefully i ahve a boy and a girl.. but with my luck i'll have all boys or all girls haha

Genevieve Waldgrave
April 14th, 2010, 05:54 PM
awww well thats cute yeah like i sometimes think about how my life is going to be when im married and having children.. its just weird like i can picture what i want and how i would like it to be but its not guranteed thats how its goign to go.

Gilda
April 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM
i think we all do that we all have a picture on our head how we would like our family to be.. and not just like ohh the house with a swing and what not but like with rules.. and names.. and taking vacays and what now.

Maisie Galbraith
April 24th, 2010, 06:37 PM
I have not thought of being a grandparent yetm, but I do know that when I do become a grandparent, I am definately going to teach my granchildren something important in my life that got me through life in general as well, and maybe be like the stereotypical old person and ramble on about stories.

Now I'm a bit excited to be a grandparent now, dagnabbit!

Maxine Galgachus
April 26th, 2010, 12:18 PM
i agree i cant wait untill one day when i become a grandma. i think it would be super special to be able to have my grand children over for a visit. i know going to visit my grandma is super special to me and anytime i go over to visit her i know were really going to get to bond.. we have a super super close bond!.

Millicent Gardiner
April 26th, 2010, 05:19 PM
aww thats really sweet. yeah its crazy when i think about one day having kids of my own.. and what kinda of mother i want to be.. also watching them growning up and then theres grandchildren its all surreal

Mona Vandenhoff
April 27th, 2010, 12:02 PM
yeah i know what you mean when you say its surreal becasue its like i cant even picture myself right now with kids and then if my kids have a kid well then! i know thats going to excite me more then anything soo yeahh i cant wait either

Bailey Calder
May 17th, 2010, 05:54 PM
i really dont think i can sit in this chair fo much longer and i still have an hr to go.. ahh greaaatt.. anyways.. i can hardly picture myself with kids .. yet along grandkids! lol im just a little curious as to what my life would be like.. like where am i going to live who am i going to married.. my kids and there name.. but if i had the chance to look i would have turned it donw

Blanca Colton
May 18th, 2010, 01:21 PM
yeah i know what you mean i want kids as well but i just cant see myself with them right now.. lke maybe you have to find the right person and then you can start to picture yourself having kids with them and sharing a life together.

Cassidy Harding
May 19th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Yeah I think it would be fun to be a grandma one day. I mean you can spoil them and take them places for fun. I mean thats what my grandparents do and it is always fun to go places with them so it is nice to think hopefully one day I can do the same for my grandchildren. But I don't even have kids yet so that will be a long long time from now.

Hash Blocher
May 29th, 2010, 06:19 PM
i definately have an image of myself when i am older. i imagine myself as a bit of an old eccentric but friendly person. i love it. :) like a crazy artist senior person who draws and lives to create art.

i cannot wait to be old. let's hope i am retired by then and have someone to draw art with. :)

Taniesha Williams
June 4th, 2010, 01:46 PM
i agree i am not even a mom yet but at the same time im not only looking forward to being a mother but a grandmother aswell. i love life im so excited to be having a family and doing things with them but its so exciting to think about spending the rest of my life but i feel that maybe im kinda rushing it. but i really just cant wait im thinking that its really going to be fun.

Alana Reid
June 30th, 2010, 02:43 PM
i was talking to my freind and we were talking about marriage and which type of child we would like to have first a son or a daughter and we both said we wanted sons first.. and then he said" i cant wait to coach my son" and i wasi was just thinking howww cutteee seriously its nice to hear a guy say that and they actually think of things like this.

Marie
July 7th, 2010, 04:36 PM
yeah i was out with a freind of mine and we went to go eat at and as we sat there waiting for out food we saw a fater in son and the son was down becasue he lost his soccer game and the dad was just trying to talk to him and cheer him up and my freind was like man i cant wait to be a dad.. and coach my son and i though i didnrt even know guys though about things like that without having gf.. but i thought it was soo cute