View Full Version : grandparents on facebook.

March 10th, 2010, 03:11 PM
soo in the " grandparents txting you! " thread i realized that my granda has a facebook too and she sent me an emial awhile back talking about how i should add her and search for her haha i rememebr when i had to help her with an email. now shes all set to go on facebook.. whose grandparents have a facebook??

March 10th, 2010, 04:29 PM
hahah i remember my gma called me and asked me how she can start an account on facebook since i get5 on soo much i memorized the paged on how to start an account but still i thought it was a trip and i couldnt belive it and then i told me best freind and her whole family is on there including her gma and gpa! so i guess its the new thing to do,

March 10th, 2010, 05:53 PM
haha yeah my parents dont want a facebook becasue they say they dont want people to know what they are doing.. but i mean okay my grandparents! like how many of there freinds can have a facebook. but hey man if thats how they want to stay connected. good for them, .. computers and technology has realy helped soo many people in soo many ways i loovee it.

March 11th, 2010, 03:41 PM
omg! i know what you mean! my grandparents have facebooks too. it's kind of awkward.. i was considering should i add them?!?! it's kind of weird but they are my grandparents and i love them =) just kind of werid seeing pictures on my facebook. my aunt and uncles are okay but grandma?? grandpa??? oh facebook!

Sandy Peterson
March 12th, 2010, 11:08 AM
hahaha funny you should stay that i have a friend whos whole family is basically on fb. and she had to recently delete her gma so she couldnt look at her pictures and what not or her status.. in a while i know sometimes i let my frustrations or make silly comments on fb so im not sure i would want my gma to see them either haha

Ally Simmons
March 12th, 2010, 01:06 PM
haha yeah id feel the same way becasue i know im not 21 yet and i know she wont approve haha so yeah my gma has a fb too but she hasnt accepted me! so i have the opposite problem ahha but yeah facebook is the new thing.

Sam Lucas
March 13th, 2010, 03:37 PM
My grandparents have a facebook, and they've found me. D:

I really hate it when family tries toa dd me, I personally try to keep my online business and my family business seperate, so I'm glad that facebook lets you approve who watches you.

March 15th, 2010, 11:51 AM
i hate the fact that the people add their grandparents and family.. lol my family is basically not allowed on my page haha i have them blocked from pictures, and comments.. simply because my friends think its wonderful to tag me when im at me worst like when im drunk and walk up and grab some guys butt.. or im making inappropriate jestures.. yea no thank you..

Ellen Sanchez
March 17th, 2010, 05:20 PM
funny i should find this thread becasue not only is my grandma on facebook but so is my aunt.. and uncle.. everyone but my parents basically which is good but stil its like a family reuinon over facebook its crazy lol

Helen Moore
March 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
I wasn't surprised to find that my grandparents had a facebook. Everybody has a facebook these days. Even kids in grade school which I thought was ridiculous. But hey its a free country right? But I like that my grans have a facebook because then I send them cute little messages and talk to them back and forth without actually having to call them or anything. And then they can stay updated on what I'm doing and see my pictures that I take and send me cute comments on them lol.

Sherlly Santos
March 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM
im not a huge fan of having my family be part of my facebook simply becasue i dont always want them in on my info and stuff. its one thing when i tell them abou tsomething but it really buggs when i walk in the house and they start talking about my event that they saw stuff on facebook posted and then are like ohh so how was that.. its like i didnt tell you for a reason..

Sophia Marley
March 27th, 2010, 03:39 PM
My grandma recently got a facebook account, and it's weird. I'm not used to it, personally, but it's not something I truly mind. It's just unusual especially since my grandmother doesn't really go on the computer that much...so yeah, a afacebook. xD

Ah well, it's the trend these days.

Fedora Usher
April 14th, 2010, 03:32 PM
yeah i signed on theother day and my grandma had friend requetsted me! i was really shocked becasue shes always having trouble singing on to her e-mail haha but yeah i guess its good since my grandma livers in a different state then i do.

Erin Mann
April 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM
my sister told me my grandma had a facebook.. so i requested to be her firend. needless to say she still hasnt accepted me.. im not sure if its becasue she doesnt know how too or if becasue she doesnt want too! hhaha.

Cerella Santa
May 25th, 2010, 02:15 PM
my grandparents have facebook, although to be honest, I'm not too careful disclosing my online presence to any members of my family online, especially considering I act differently from my friends than when I do around my family. And I certainly don't want to freak out my family by saying something that is meant for friends.

Tina Stroky
July 13th, 2010, 12:08 PM
everyone is on facebook these days. well everyone besides my parents. they refuse t maek one because they dont want anone to know what they are doing lol. anyways. my gma my aunts and uncles most my friends at least have 3 or 5 family memembers as their friends.

Terry Wentrick
August 26th, 2010, 04:34 PM
everyone is on facebook you can find long lopst parents/ cousins/ etc on facebook haha thats the only thinkg i havent figured out if i like that or not. but other then that facebook is great i log on every day and i love it its no long jusrt for collleg students thats for sure.

October 22nd, 2010, 12:00 PM
my grandma just got a droid! soo i wouldnt be suprised if she was on twitter and facebook. haha i actually think she does have a facebook becasue i remember her calling me asking how to register. but yeah shes a crack up[ and i love love her sooomuch but at the end i cant help but laugh at her a little shes just too cute.